03 November 2016
The WebJunction Experience: Find Your Learning Flow
Join us for this webinar to explore all the different ways to experience learning at WebJunction to help you meet your learning goals.
24 August 2016
Build Your Learning Culture: The Whole Organization Approach
In this webinar, explore how your library can create organizational learning structures that can help staff, in any position, embrace learning, as essential to their job.
31 March 2016
Supervisor Success: Development Programs That Work
This online symposium is offered in collaboration with ALA's Learning Round Table and will focus on the development of supervisors in libraries.
12 November 2014
Put a Goal on It: WebJunction and Self-Directed Learning
This webinar provides library staff with tools and resources to manage their own learning and a tour of WebJunction's free learning opportunities.
03 April 2014
The Online Learner: Sinking or Swimming?
A webinar in collaboration with ALA's Learning Round Table focused on putting the "learner at the center" of continuing education and training.
- Access & Equity
- Assessment, Evaluation & Planning
- Budgets & Funding
- Collections Management
- Create & Deliver Training
- Customer Service
- Friends, Trustees & Volunteers
- Health Happens in Libraries
- Legal Reference
- Organizational Management
- Partnerships & Collaboration
- Personal Growth & Development
- Public Libraries Respond to the Opioid Crisis with Their Communities
- Readers' Advisory
- Rural Library Sustainability Program
- Social Media
- Space Planning
- Spanish Speakers
- Supercharged Storytimes for All
- Teaching Patrons
- WebJunction News
- Website Design