Public Libraries Respond to the Opioid Crisis with Their Communities
There are several key publications for this project, including eight case studies, a summary report of the research findings, and a call to action white paper for libraries.
Denver Public Library: Opioid Response Profile (July 2019)
As part of the research phase of the project, the research protocol was pre-tested with the Denver Public Library and a profile of their partnerships and activities was created.
Public libraries respond to the opioid crisis in collaboration with their communities: An introduction (Spring 2019)
Project researcher Lynn Connaway and Michele Coleman provide an introduction to the project research in the journal of Collaborative Librarianship.
- Barrington Public Library Case Study
- Blount County Public Library Case Study
- Everett Public Library Case Study
- Kalamazoo Public Library Case Study
- New Orleans Public Library Case Study
- Peoria Public Library Case Study
- Salt Lake County Library Case Study
- Twinsburg Public Library Case Study
- Public libraries respond to the opioid crisis with their communities: Summary report