Resources for Wellbeing: Toolkit Tour for Rural & Small Libraries
This webinar will introduce tools for helping libraries improve social wellbeing in their communities, created from the Rural Library Service & Social Wellbeing Project.
Social wellbeing, individuals living the good life in a thriving community, is something public libraries can influence! Join these rural library directors for a tour of the most popular tools for helping libraries improve social wellbeing in their communities created from the Rural Library Service & Social Wellbeing Project research. Learn from library directors who leverage all available resources to create feelings of delight, power, cultural identity, and belonging for community residents with outstanding results. Participants will leave understanding key actions libraries can take to improve social wellbeing outcomes in their own communities, both immediately, and over the long haul.
- Emilie Braunel, Director, Plum Lake Public Library (WI)
- Jerianne Davis, Director, Helveltia Public Library (WV)
- Susan Green, Director, Jaquith Public Library (VT)
- Richard Styre, Co-Director, Elk River Public Library District (ID)
- And moderated by Margo Gustina, Special Projects Librarian, Rural Library Service and Social Wellbeing
- View Webinar Recording (Coming Soon)
- View slides (pdf) (Coming Soon)
- View chat (xls) (Coming Soon)
- View captions (txt) (Coming Soon)
29 January 2021
05 February 2021
18 February 2021
17 March 2021