Taking Community Partnerships to the Next Level
This webinar presents innovative approaches to establishing community-led partnerships, grown from relationships built on shared goals and values.
This event has passed.
Community partnerships have the power to meet your library’s strategic goals, expand your reach and amplify what’s great in your community. You already pursue partnerships, but you can take them to the next level, or beyond! Help your community achieve its aspirations by creating partnerships built on solid relationships, mutual respect and SMART goals. Learn from the successes, failures and lessons of real-world examples. You will forge stronger community-led libraries where goals and values are aligned, and collaboration leads to innovation.
Presented by: Audrey Barbakoff, Community Engagement and Economic Development Manager, King County Library System
- View Webinar Recording (You will be prompted to login to our free Course Catalog.)
- View slides (pdf)
- View chat (xls)
- View captions (txt)
- Learner Guide (doc) Use alone or with others to extend your learning.
- Audrey's 2015 WebJunction webinar, Beyond Book Groups: Fun Library Programs for Adult Readers
- IAP2's Public Participation Spectrum
- Adults Just Wanna Have Fun: Programs for Emerging Adults, by Audrey Barbakoff
- Aspen Institute report, Rising to the Challenge: Re-Envisioning Public Libraries
- Make, Do, Share: Build a STEM Learning Community, webinar
- More about Ferry Tales
- On Collective Impact
- Outcomes Based Planning and Evaluation (OBPE) course, Shaping Outcomes
29 May 2018
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]
Webinar presenter Audrey Barbakoff
18 September 2018
27 September 2018
03 October 2018
09 October 2018
29 November 2018