- Library Campaign Training Institute - 4-part webinar series, recordings available free
- Advocacy University
- United for Libraries - Advocacy Resources
- Celebration Weeks & Promotional Events
- Driving Advocacy with Data webinar 10/18/2012
- INFOGRAPHIC: U.S. Public Libraries Weather the Storm
- Quotable Facts About America's Libraries
- State of America's Libraries
Publications & Other Resources
- EveryLibrary is the first and only national organization dedicated to building voter support for libraries.
- Geek the Library a free community awareness campaign designed to highlight the vital role of public libraries and educate the public about the critical funding issues many libraries face.
- OCLC Reports, How Libraries Stack Up and From Awareness to Funding
- Opportunity for All Study (Gates Foundation)
- Public Library Advocacy on Wikipedia
- Public Library Funding & Technology Access Study 2011-2012
State Advocacy Efforts
Using Statistics for Advocacy
- Library Use Value Calculator and code/instructions on embedding the calculator
- Public Libraries & the Internet - Issue Briefs from the Center for Library & Information Innovation
- Library Research Service
Based in Colorado, the Library Research Service generates library statistics and research for library and education professionals, public officials, and the media.
- Summer Reading Program Outcomes
The New York State Library has assembled these highlights of research on summer reading programs and their effects on student achievement.
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library
The newly-updated Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library provides tips and tools you can use from the ALA Committee on Rural, Native and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds, the Association for Rural & Small Libraries and the ALA Office for Literacy and Outreach Services.