Guide to Successful Webinars
Great webinars involve quite a lot of behind-the-scenes preparation for the three key roles of producer, presenter, and participants.
The following resources for all the players are referenced in the PowerPoint slides:
- Tech Support Sample responses
- Sample archive/event page
- Registration Confirmation Sample Email: An example of the registration confirmation message that is auto-generated by the WebEx conferencing software; the message is customized for WebJunction
- Webinar Pre-session Orientation Slides: Participants are encouraged to join the webinar 10-20 minutes before the official start time. The producer cycles through these slides in order to orient users to the online environment.
- WebJunction Webinar Presenter Best Practices: An example of the tips shared with presenters to help them prepare for a successful webinar
- Webinar FAQ (see Webinars tab)
- Best Practices – Web Conferencing Participants
- Cohort of Participants
NEW! 36 tips for making webinars that don’t stink, by Sharon Streams, in OCLC Next blog
This work is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License