You're helping your library staff. How can we help you?
We can support your organization’s training initiatives and grant-funded projects.
Here are the services we provide:
- Consult on creation of a training program that features any of the following:
- Self-paced courses
- Multi-session online training program
- Blended (in-person and online) learning program
- Train-the-trainer program
- Online community of practice
- Train staff on online learning best practices:
- How to produce a high-quality webinar that supports library learning
- Designing an online training program
- How to create a self-paced learning webinar
- How to facilitate an online training program or community of practice
- Design and deliver an online training program for a specific project. This includes management of registration, live sessions, evaluation, online community of practice, and certificates of completion that may meet CEU requirements.
- Host your webinar including all preparation and production, and evaluation steps.
- Promote and provide ongoing access to your training content to our widespread user community of library learners, through WebJunction’s Course Catalog and website.
To discuss any of these options, please contact Sharon Streams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"From our very first meeting with the WebJunction team, we could tell that it would be a perfect fit. We needed to find a new online learning environment for our free courses for library workers, and WebJunction facilitated a very smooth migration. Whenever we needed help, they swooped in to explain things or make a fix, and they worked with our team to help with marketing. We reach an even larger audience through WebJunction’s course catalog. We’re so grateful for this wonderful collaboration!"
—Arden Kirkland, Project Coordinator, Design4Learning.info