Bilingual Storytimes: Reaching Through the Language Barrier
This webinar focuses on how to research, plan, and deliver storytimes in languages other than English, even when you don't speak the language.
As our library clientele becomes more diverse, so must our programming. The good news is that you already have the skills and access to the resources you need to research, plan, and deliver targeted programming in languages other than English. In this webinar, we’ll focus on how to adapt your current storytimes for Spanish/English storytimes. You can use this same process to deliver storytimes in any language.
Presented by: Tina L. Bartholoma, Senior Librarian, Salt Lake County Library System; and David Bird, Assistant Manager, Salt Lake County Library Services
- View Webinar Recording (Coming Soon)
- View slides (pdf) (Coming Soon)
- View chat (xls) (Coming Soon)
- View captions (txt) (Coming Soon)
- Learner Guide (doc) Use alone or with others to extend your learning. (Coming Soon)
17 August 2017
24 August 2017
12 September 2017
26 September 2017
12 October 2017