Health Happens in Libraries: Launching Community Conversations with Local Health Data
Join this webinar to learn how to build awareness, partnerships and services in support of community health, using County Health Rankings & Roadmaps data and networks.
This event has passed.
Community health data is a powerful tool. It allows public library leaders and local partners to launch conversations and prioritize activities to support community members with reliable health information and services. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program provides a comprehensive platform for community based organizations of all kinds to examine and take action on community health data. Attendees at this webinar will learn about ways in which cross-sector collaboration can positively influence social and environmental factors that impact community health. Attendees will also gain familiarity with key features of the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps tool for further exploration of these topics. Attendees will also learn how Buffalo & Erie County Public Library has built awareness, partnerships and services in support of community health, using local data and networks.
- Kate Konkle, Community Coach, County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- Renée Masters, Information Services/Outreach Librarian, Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
Moderated by: Liz Morris, WebJunction
- View Webinar Recording (You will be prompted to log in to our free Course Catalog.)
- WebJunction's Health Happens in Libraries section
- Health Happens in Libraries Guides
- National Networks of Libraries of Medicine - you can identify the Regional Medical Library serving your community here, as well as learn more about free membership for public libraries
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
11 June 2015
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]
11 July 2019
08 August 2019
27 August 2019