Dealing with the Difficult Patrons
Archive and associated resources for October 19, 2010, webinar with Paul Signorelli and Maurice Coleman on dealing with difficult patrons.
This event has passed.
Library staff can handle difficult patrons, resolve issues or problems quickly and efficiently and retain customer loyalty throughout. Join presenters Paul Signorelli, writer, trainer, and consultant with a strong focus on workplace learning and performance, and Maurice Coleman, Technical Trainer at Harford County Public Library, for this one hour webinar providing expert resources for working with a patron using common sense practices and techniques for bringing that customer back into the fold.
- View Recording (You will be prompted to login to our free Course Catalog.)
- Crucial conversations : tools for talking when stakes are high by Kerry Patterson
- What every BODY is saying : an ex-FBI agent's guide to speed-reading people by Joe Navarro
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
- Dealing with difficult people in the library by Mark R Willis
- Brian Quinn’s How Psychotherapists Handle Difficult Clients: Lessons for Librarians
- Black Belt Librarians
19 October 2010
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]