12 Ways to More Effective Marketing
This webinar will provide effective methods and useful tools to help libraries enhance and expand their marketing efforts.
This event has passed.
Marketing in libraries is often an afterthought rather than a priority embedded in planning. But times are changing! Community members now have more choices for books, information, entertainment and assistance. Don’t let your library become invisible due to perceived lack of time, money or marketing savvy. Jamie will help you think differently to achieve the basics of effective marketing without a ton of money or staff. From promotional videos to eye-catching emails, you'll learn about marketing techniques and tools available to even the smallest of libraries. Discover simple ways to gain attention and increase attendance.
Presented by: Jamie Matczak, Nicolet Federated Library System, Wisconsin
- View Webinar Recording (You will be prompted to log in to our free Course Catalog.)
- View slides (pdf)
- View chat (xls)
- Learner Guide (doc) Use alone or with others to extend your learning.
- Written Recap of webinar
- Seinfeld Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKn8RlD7Is
- Videopad: http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/
- Animoto: https://animoto.com/
- Conference Promotion Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_aLjAsNuSI
- istock: http://www.istockphoto.com/
- gettyimages: http://www.gettyimages.com/
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Lucidpress: https://www.lucidpress.com
- piktochart: http://piktochart.com/
- postermywall: http://www.postermywall.com/
- Weebly: http://www.weebly.com/
- Wix: http://www.wix.com/
- Study on jargon Jamie mentioned, Student Preferences in Library Website Vocabulary
- Finding Free Images to Use in Your Library
- Shared in Chat:
08 April 2015
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]
Webinar presenter Jamie Matczak
17 October 2019
30 October 2019
07 November 2019