Songs and Rhymes to Share
Here's a great way to help parents and caregivers continue the fun outside of the library! Created by Leanne Heald and Mari Nowitz from the Tumwater Timberland Library (WA), Songs and Rhymes to Share is the perfect booklet for parents and caregivers. Babies can shake, shake, shake this booklet and remind their grownup that they're ready for a new song or rhyme.
Thanks to the generosity of Leanne and Mari, you too can create the perfect handout that won't get tossed into the recycling bin after storytime. Rather, this great booklet can get tossed into the diaper bag and ready for any occasion.
1. Open document - Songs and Rhymes to Share (PDF) or Songs and Rhymes to Share (Publisher)
2. Print document front and back.
3. Laminate each page - optional but it does make them sturdier!
4. Cut each page into fourths.
5. Punch a hole in the top left corner.
6. Bind the booklet together - use a loose leaf binder ring. This allow littles and bigs to easily flip the pages of the booklet!
This booklet is full of songs, rhymes, and early literacy tips to encourage exploration and fun with babies and toddlers.
This work is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License