Last year, WebJunction launched our new learning catalog, learn.webJunction.org, providing free access to library-focused self-paced courses and webinar archives. Through the generous support of OCLC, the Gates Foundation, and many state library agencies across the U.S., WebJunction will continue to provide timely and relevant learning content for you to access anytime, from anywhere. Certificates of completion are made available to all learners, after completing any course or webinar enrolled in from the catalog.
We continue to add resources, but the catalog currently houses 25 self-paced courses and 110 webinar archives produced by WebJunction or by one of our content collaborators at TechSoup, Infopeople, ALCTS or the Montana State Library. We are excited to announce that through our collaboration with TechSoup, we've recently added 8 of their archives to the catalog, for a total of 12 TechSoup archives made available through our catalog. Again, a certificates of completion is made available to learners who view these archives.
Visit learn.webjunction.org to browse these TechSoup webinar archives:
- Digital Media Labs and Makerspaces in Small and Rural Libraries
- Making Cents of Financial Literacy: Tech Tools and Innovative Programs
- Basic PC Troubleshooting
- E-Readers for Everyone
- Is Your Website Holding Your Org Hostage? Set Your Site Free!
- Library Websites on a Budget: Tools, Tips, and Tales
Training & Development
- Behind the Scenes: Running Webinars
- Mobile Technology Training: Tech-a-la-Carte
- Public Tech Instruction: Internet Safety
- Staff Technology Skills: Creating a Learning Environment
- Tech Tools for Early Literacy
- Youth-led Tech @ the Library
Thank you to the TechSoup team for expanding access to their webinar archives through learn.webjunction.org, and to all collaborators and supporters of a nationally coordinated approach to continuing education for library staff.