ARSL Conference Recap: Rockin' in Little Rock
The Association for Rural & Small Libraries annual conference is one of our favorite events of the year. With so many library staff eager to learn, there is a great vibe and camaraderie. This year, WebJunction staffers, Jennifer Peterson and Kendra Morgan, attended the conference in Little Rock, Arkansas. ARSL brought together a wonderful program of presenters, keynotes, and a record-breaking 510 participants. We enjoyed visiting with attendees at our WebJunction table, at sessions, meals and of course, hallways and elevators (You learn good stuff there!).
Here’s a collection of resources to help to recap the conference:
- Conference Program, with session and keynote details
- Slides and Handouts from conference presentations
- Conference hashtag: #ARSL2015
- Conference photos, on Twitter and Facebook
- ARSL 2015 Annual Report
- A few other recaps from the ALA Washington Office, from Ryan Deery, a first time conference-goer, and Small is Beautiful, by Marge Loch-Wouters.
An extra special thank you to all the state, regional, and local libraries, boards, and friends who made it possible for small and rural library staff to attend through grants and scholarships!
We're also keeping the good energy and learning from the conference going by hosting three webinars as encore presentations of conference sessions.
December 3: Family Literacy at a Food Pantry
We are pleased to continue to partner with ARSL on webinar programming, and look forward to our future collaborations.