Request for Proposals: Evaluation Consultant
WebJunction / 29 November 2021
OCLC seeks to engage an evaluation consultant for Supporting Library Responses to the Opioid Crisis, a grant project funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services. The engagement will run from December 2021 – August 2023 and support the evaluation and reporting components of this work. Primary evaluation activities include:
- The evaluator will work with the WebJunction project team to develop an evaluation plan to measure the project’s success.
- The WebJunction project team will identify specific learning objectives associated with the toolkit. The evaluator will consult on the design and implementation strategy, tactics, and tools that measure participant progress towards those objectives and provide related analysis. Potential methods of measurement include:
- learning assessments
- pre- and post-engagement questionnaires focus groups and/or individual interviews to gather feedback from learners about real-world outcomes
- enrollment and usage data from the WebJunction Course Catalog
- The evaluator will provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of the data collected to produce a final summative evaluation report at the conclusion of the project (August 2023). The report should assess the project’s success toward / in reaching measurable project outcomes.
Please read the complete Request for Proposal for details on the project, the evaluation requirements and the submission requirements.
Submission deadline: Please provide requested proposal to Karen de la O Medina via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00 pm Pacific Time on December 10, 2021. Questions or clarifications are welcome prior to submission.