Don't have the budget or time to meet with your committee or group? Web conferencing can be a viable alternative to face-to-face meetings. Elluminate is an online solution that allows you to:
- Present PowerPoint slides,
- Share applications or the desktop on your computer,
- Collaborate using a whiteboard,
- Communicate using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) audio,
- Poll participants for immediate feedback,
- Transfer files and documents, and more.
Check out the features of Elluminate on their training page, where you can view documentation and short recordings of features from a participant's and moderator's perspective. You may also see Elluminate in action by signing up for live events or watching previously recorded sessions on the events page.
For questions about using Elluminate, please contact:
Most Recently Added
Document / Last Modified: 28 February 2012
To help you get a great experience with Elluminate and online training, you should check your computer at least a week before your online session.