Ease of Finding Information
Patrons want the independence of locating and using library material on their own. This training course provides ways for staff to relook at the library to see how the library highlights its services, Directors and supervisors might want to use this course to guide discussion during staff development training.
Related WebJunction Illinois Courses and Resources
- Merchandising that Works
- Keep it Simple: Developing a Marketing Plan
- Delivering the Message
- Retailing Methods and Techniques in Libraries
- Keeping Your Library Looking Good
- Weeding: It's not an Option
- Space Planning
- The Customer Focused Library (Webinar Archive)
Join the Discussion
Most Recently Added
Document / Last Modified: 08 March 2013
Things are easy to find in the library may seem basic, but it was the second most popular response in the Researching Communities to Prepare for the Future study.