- Please be sure to use the correct application.
- Original signatures from the board president, secretary or librarian are NO longer required. Nor does ISL require an original signature and seal from the county clerk.
- DO NOT use commas when inserting numbers; DO use decimal points, and always tab to subsequent lines.
- All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 p.m. on October 15. The required supporting documentation must be postmarked on or before October 15.
- You are no longer required to send a paper copy of the application to the Illinois State Library
Still have questions about the application? Be sure to check out the Instructional Memorandum from Director Anne Craig!