Rome Wasn't Built in a Day... And Neither Was the New Webjunction Georgia
Roma die uno non aedificata est.
You'll have to pardon my rusty Latin, but I believe (and hope!) that I'm saying, "Rome was not built in a day," which is an apropos idiom for the rollout of our improved Webjunction Georgia site. After several months of planning and migrating content, our new portal is ready to go. As the main hub for all things continuing education-related at Georgia Public Library Service, you'll find:
· important information about featured CE events
· regular updates on what's hot in the world of training and CE
· access to our CE calendar
· information about live workshops we can bring to your library
· handouts and resources from presentations, workshops, and webinars
· areas for you to share content and participate in discussions
There are also multiple improvements to the user interface, which result in a streamlined end-user experience. You should find it easier to surface content; manage your learning; and engage with others in our community.
If you don't already have a Webjunction Georgia account, signing up is easy and only takes a minute. To be eligible for an account, you must be an employee of a public, academic, or school library in the state; an employee of GALILEO; a trustee of any Georgia library or Georgia library system; or a library science student at Valdosta State University.
Start exploring the new Webjunction Georgia site today, and be sure to come back regularly. We feel confident that you'll like what you see.