Federal Workforce Development Resources
www.careeronestop.org CareerOneStop is a U.S. Department of Labor-sponsored Web site. It provides access to a multitude of resources including:
America's Service Locator to find:
- OneStop Career Centers in your state
- Unemployment benefits in your state
- Employment training
- Workforce System Contacts and Strategic Partners (including a library partner search feature)
- State Services to locate state specific employment services
America’s Career InfoNet featuring occupation and industry information, salary data, career videos, education resources, self-assessment tools, career exploration assistance, and other resources.
Competency Model Clearinghouse promote an understanding of the skill sets and competencies that are essential to educate and train a globally competitive workforce.
Employment & Training Administration's WIRED Regions.
mySkills, myFuture to compare careers, find training, and search for jobs.
O*NET The Occupational Information Network is the nation’s primary source of occupational information; the O*NET database contains information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors.
State Job Banks for state, private, veterans and other government job banks.
Workforce3One Provides best practices, tools, and resources for workforce professionals and others serving workforce development needs. Includes
- Re-Employment Works a community of practice for those working in the workforce re-employment system. See their blog for updates.
- Workforce Solutions materials and solutions for workforce development professionals including curriculum, competency models, research findings, career awareness and outreach materials, teacher training modules, case studies, career lattices, Web sites, and more.
Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration – Provides updates on ETA’s strategic initiatives and priorities.
This work is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License