A Guide to Job-Hunters: One Size Does Not Fit All
Job-hunters arrive with different backgrounds and differing needs. Get to know some of the prevalent varieties and then check out the additional resources below.
Length: 12 minutes
- 6 Steps for First-Time Job Hunters
- Advice for First-Time Job Hunters
- Ten Steps to a Successful Career Change
- How to Handle Being Fired
- Surviving Layoffs
- Job-Hunting Resources for Seniors
- Seven Mistakes Job Hunters Older Than 50 Make
- All About Entrepreneurs
See other Pat Wagner videos in the Libraries and Workforce Development Video Series
This video was made possible by the Project Compass grant from The Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). IMLS is the primary source of federal support for the nation’s 123,000 libraries and 17,500 museums. The Institute's mission is to create strong libraries and museums that connect people to information and ideas.
This work is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License