Connecticard Monthly Report Form
Use the online Connecticard Monthly Report Form for Connecticut public libraries is now available. Use this form to report your Connecticard loans. Further instructions below.
Download and use the alternative Excel Form (see above) and email as an attachment in March 2014. Those libraries who can produce CSV-formated text files or Excel files when creating their Ccard reports on their circulation systems may find it easier to copy and paste their figures into the Excel form rather than hand-enter the figures in the web-based form. Libraries using this form will send in the completed form by email.
Choose to use EITHER the Online Form or the Alternative Excel Form. (Note: the Excel Form is self-explanatory).
Online Report Form Instructions:
- Connecticard Monthly Report Form Website - You will need to have the same user name and password as last year (sent to the library's director) in order to access the form..
- Click on the current Connecticard Survey and choose the available report link.
- Report form opens in a new window (sometimes slowly, so be patient!).
- Click in the appropriate boxes and enter all numbers for the month - when done click “Save.” Pressing "Enter" will also save your entries.
- Remember that the months begin with March and end with February.
- Print a copy (optional) by clicking on the print icon in the upper left corner before closing the window
No certification required, but figures must be complete and accurate by the deadline in March.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Newman, Library Specialist, 860-757-6573.