Automatic Chart-Makers for CT Public Libraries - 2012
A. Library Managers May Request Customized Charts
- Includes charts that show your library's 2012 statistics vs state average and average of towns of similar population
- Includes charts showing your library's trends since 1996
- Contact Tom Newman - Excel Worksheet will be sent by email attachment
B. Create Do-It-Yourself Charts Below:
These Do-It-Yourself Excel spreadsheets require no knowledge of Excel! If you can find your library in a list, then you can create customized charts for your library. They can be used to help illustrate your library's performance and help make the case for more funding. Copy and paste your charts into any document or presentation you wish, or print out the whole suite of charts. The statistical measures used are those reported in the Annual Report of Public Libraries and can be found in the Statistical Profile of CT Public Libraries.
1. Comparison Chart-Makers, FY 2012:
2. Trends Charts for Your Library, 1996-2012
3. National Libraries Comparison Chart-Maker
National Public Library Chart-Maker, Using 2010 Data (latest available)
BE WARNED that these charts are only as accurate as the data provided by the libraries themselves in the Annual Reports!
For more information on these chart-makers and for technical advice, please contact Tom Newman, 860-757-6573.